Because I have not been to the hospital in 6 months, 3 weeks and 6 days! wahoooo!
my dear friend Noelle and I chasing after birds at the beach house after 6
months of hospital free!
I praise the Lord for the times that I am blessed to be without pain, and without hospitals because it makes me so excited for an eternity to be spent that way! And lets be honest, it..... funny.... I was going to say gives more freedom, but freedom in Christ is found even when I cant get out of bed.... was going to say comfort, but some of the times that i have felt most comforted have been when i am crying out to God in the hospital. haha, guess i got humbled when trying to be funny.
its like a win win. ( i was humbles, you didn't have to tolerate my miserable attempts at being humorous)
No comments:
Post a Comment