just a jar of clay
Hi friend! So glad you linked it - I was just thinking about you yesterday and am so glad to know how to be praying for you!!
KELLY! so glad you linked it...didn't even know you had a blog! i am praying praying!
ditto, so stoked to know how to pray! Proud of you!!!
Kelly, Matt and I will be praying too. Sharing on facebook definitely opens things up to a world of people you might only be loosely connected to, but some of us loose connections really care. Thanks for sharing.
so so so glad you linked this to facebook. way too get out of your comfort zone because I really want to pray for you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hi friend! So glad you linked it - I was just thinking about you yesterday and am so glad to know how to be praying for you!!
KELLY! so glad you linked it...didn't even know you had a blog! i am praying praying!
ditto, so stoked to know how to pray! Proud of you!!!
Kelly, Matt and I will be praying too. Sharing on facebook definitely opens things up to a world of people you might only be loosely connected to, but some of us loose connections really care. Thanks for sharing.
so so so glad you linked this to facebook. way too get out of your comfort zone because I really want to pray for you!
Post a Comment