so it turns out that i have a pneumo-strep bacterial infection. which is actually the same bacteria i had last april when i had septic shock. but praise the Lord because we caught it sooner this time. I will stay here until thursday night so that the IV antibiotics can run their course.
on another note, a little bit of fear was creeping in today. I was told that I would be leaving the ICU tomorrow and possibly going to the telemetry floor, which is where I got gangreen last time I was in this hospital. I don't really trust the doctors or nurses on that floor to provide adequate care. I am trying to trust the Lord with this, and trying to remember that ALL of this is in His hands, completely and totally.
I am becoming a little impatient and frustrated just with the circumstances and getting tired. So restored joy and patience is what I will be praying for tonight.
And I will be praising the Lord for answers and a plan for recovery.
1 comment:
praying with you! keep updating..love your updates!
Post a Comment