Well, in the interest of keeping all if my faithful friends and people praying for me updated, I thought I would share my blog with you, and I will update it as we learn.
Driving home from slo after a purely fabulous wedding, that was beautiful and fun, I started to feel crummy. Started taking my temp and it went from 98.7 to 103.2 in two hours, so bry drove me straight to the hospital, praying for me and keeping me calm.

Fever kept spiking then coming down overnight.
Today the blood culture showed a bacterial infection, but they don't know what kind of bacteria it is yet.
Did an abdominal CT, and that came back normal.
So for now, they are trying to keep the blood pressure stable and find the source of the bacteria.
If you could pray for my heart to be dwelling and resting in 2 Corinthians 4 I would be very blessed by that.
Also for my family, that they would be able to rest in the Lord.
And for work, I want to get back! :)
Thank you all, I will keep you posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment