Thursday, July 28, 2011

Lupusaversay

Today is my 6 year Lupusaversary. Six years ago today, the hospital doctor said, "we are pretty sure it's Lupus."

If you haven't read this blog before, then you probably wonder why I would celebrate or even note the date that I was diagnosed. But for those of you who know me, you know that Lupus, while a struggle and trial, like all struggles and trials, has been a way for me to see God differently than I would have otherwise.

Usually I like to celebrate my lupusaversary by doing something active and outdoors. Past celebrations include days at the beach, hiking/running, boating, etc.

This year I had grandiose plans of coming home, writing a long blog post about the last year with lupus, reading and going for a run. however, I am feeling sick. And I need to go to bed so I dont start to feel sicker. So the blog post will come next week perhaps, after the Vargas wedding.

Just know, God is good, and he has continue to cause all things to work together for good according to his purpose.

Smiles :)

No comments: