I am unpacked, my pictures have been uploaded and I have caught up on sleep. But I am just scratching the surface of processing everything that the Lord taught me during the King City trip.
Things I LOVED about the trip:
Spending time with Karen and Ann Marie, two of the other female leaders on our team.
Seeing the children in King City so excited to learn the memory verses at VBS each day.
My role on the team was to do crafts with the parents that came with their kids to the VBS. It was a test of my Spanish, but an amazing opportunity to share what the Lord is doing in my life and hear what he is doing in the lives of others. Many of the women there didn't know the Lord and so having this opportunity to share some of the attributes of God with them was an incredible blessing.
Doing ministry alongside Bryan. Praying for the kids/adults together, growing together and working together.
My TEAM!!!! The high school students were so encouraging! The way they interacted with the kids at VBS, the way they served each other, and the way they loved what they were doing in King City. It was tiring for them, and they gave it their all.

All of the High School students that were so ready and willing to serve.
The daily reminder that all of this was/is possible by the grace of God alone. All of the things that he has done in my life and in the lives of others.
I shared parts of my testimony with many of the parents of the VBS kids, and they were in awe of God's grace and what a comfort and stronghold he has been in my life. I am praying that I will be as in awe of these things as they are.
Thank you all for praying!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment