Friday, January 14, 2011

2010- Recap!


Well, 2010 is over...and it was awesome. I thought I would share a picture a month from the last year, let you all know some of what/who made this year so great!

Moved in with these beautiful, encouraging and amazing women in January.
They have been a source of encouragement, accountability and FUN all year long.


Went to Big Sur with this guy in February. I just love this picture of Bry.
He looks steady, and focused, and driven...and pretty cute too


Got a visit from this dear friend and goofball in March.


Alas, I don't have pictures from April. I spent the better part of April in the hospital. I hear there are pictures of me wile I was in the ICU on certain people's phones...but they have been firmly warned not to share them ;)
Got to celebrate kristin's graduation with my two favorites in May!
So proud of her!


Explored some of San Francisco and went on a picnic with Dano and Kristy
in June.



This guy again? :) Celebrated one year with Bryan in July.


Cruised the Caribbean with the fam in August!


Okay, I cheated...this is from August too. But I was blessed to stand next to
beautiful Rachel at her wedding in August.

No pictures from September...no real reason. I guess i just forgot to take some. Weird. It won't happen again.

Noelle and Tyler came to Pajaro with Bryan and I in October.
Lots of beach fun.


Got to see my bestest friend Jamie in November for Steve and Emily's wedding.
She lives in San Diego, so its not often we get to hang out...and have Tahoe Teas.


Had a raging Christmas party with the roomies in December.
I just wrote raging.
Twice.


And celebrated Christmas with my sisters and brother, and boyfriend and sister's boyfriend. Mom and Dad were there too...but for some reason they didnt make it into any of the pictures from that day.



All in all, 2010 was a challenging, but blessed year. I thank the Lord for all of the amazing people in my life. And all of the prayers from all of you.

Can't wait to see what 2011 brings. Thats so cliche. But I really am excited for it. Maybe I should have just said that. But saying I am excited for 2011 sounds cliche too..... oh well.

I am excited and can't wait to see what 2011 brings. hahahahaha.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Kelly Hogan, I love you and your raging 2010 recap.