Monday, August 25, 2008

I don't really know why

Today is a day full of doing things, but I am not really sure why I am doing or did them. For example, why did I think that I could wear a white dress to church this morning and drink coffee. I am always spilling on myself, but i thought it would work out this time ( i dont really know why)

After church some friends and I decided to go to the beach and read, chat and tan for awhile. And i thought it would be a good idea to not wear sunscreen on my legs so that they would tan better. we were there for 2 and 1/2 hours. no idea why i thought that would work out. i got burnt.

And then, after reading at home for awhile, i decided to start a blog. in keeping with the ever persistent theme of the day, i am not really sure why i decided to start one. I think its because I think a lot of things and a lot of things happen, but I am not so good about sharing them. So this way I just will. 

So, i am sorry if my life bores you, but I think that God takes me through some pretty great, sometimes funny, things and i, like all good kindergarten graduates, am going to share.

No comments: