Today Bry and I went to Harvey Bear County Park which is east of San Martin, just south of Morgan Hill. It was a B-E-A utiful day, and we decided to get outside and enjoy the weather.
The view
Also while we were there, I was educated on Speckle Belly Geese and Coots ( a type of bird that apparently doesn't taste very good.)
The Geese
One of the geese got separated from the rest of the gaggle (yes, a group of geese is in fact called a gaggle) which led to Bry and I's own version of BBC's Walk on the Wild Side. At any rate, it was a very nice day and great company.
I love that this place is only 15 minutes from where I live. Makes me miss camping. I love being outside, camping, being in the mountains.... its just all so relaxing.
No comments:
Post a Comment